What kinds of subjects can be classed as unseen?
- drug addicts/alcoholics/drop-outs
- socially deprived people
- food banks
- the poor
- the sick
- the disabled
- police brutality
- mental health
- the truth
- unbiased photographs
- concentration camps e.g where some of this is off-limits to the public
- the past
- my mother
How do you go about photographing the unseen.
- research the subject
- see how it has been done before, it is has and think how you will do it in your style
- apply for permission, be honest, be open and be prepared to accept rejection
- believe in what you want to do, so others will have your conviction
- pursue your dream with vigour
- highlight the benefit of your project to the owner/person responsible
- be confident in what you want
- have an understandable goal that others can see and understand
Photographically, this is where I have been for the last few weeks, which has moved my concentration off my degree for a short spell. Varied and interesting is how I would describe it.
iPhone snapshot of prints on my studio wall
Self build desk
Cheap skate decorator Me.
Cheeky selfie, with my wife
Antiochian Greek Orthodox Conference 2017
I have also been sorting out my website and setting up my Facebook business page.
Please have a look around both.
My work is also now on a number of websites and Facebook pages a few of which are below.